ADMISSION NOTICE - 2020
The candidates who have been allotted seats at Cooch Behar Government Engineering College for admission in 1st year B.Tech courses in 2020 are hereby directed to follow the undernoted instructions and response accordingly within the next 7 days from the issue date of the notice:
- The candidates must be ready with the following soft copies in a single pdf file of maximum 1 MB size. The file must be named as the WBJEE roll number only. The complete pdf file should be sent to the email ID: email@example.com
- Duly filled-in and signed admission form (click to download)
- WBJEEB Rank Card
- Provisional Seat allotment letter
- Self attested photocopy of Character certificate / School leaving certificate from the Head of the institution last attended
- In case of break of studies, self-declaration certificate by the student and countersigned by the guardian. The self declaration certificate format can be downloaded from the link (click to download)
- One self-declaration certificate by the students and countersigned by the guardian stating that at the time of starting of physical attendance the candidate will submit two anti-ragging affidavits as per FORMAT-I and FORMAT-II and Medical Fitness Certificate (as per the format attached to this notice). The self-declaration certificate format can be downloaded from the link (click to download)
- There will be separate notification for Fee Structure and payment dates.
- HOSTEL ACCOMODATION:
I.FOR BOYS: NIL
II. FOR GIRLS: WILL BE NOTIFIED SHORTLY
- Please be noted that this is a provisional admission procedure. There will be physical verification of all the original documents at the time of physical reporting and actual admission at the college. In case of any discrepancies found during the physical verification, the candidature may be cancelled.
- Notifications related to admission of 2020-21 will be notified time to time as required in the cgec.org.in. Students are requested to keep track of those notices for necessary action.
- For admission related assistance one may visit to Registrar’s Office or contact our officials within the office hours (10.30 AM -5.30 PM) or post your mail.
Phone numbers of officials and email id for assistance:
Phone numbers: 7001574870, 9749572969
[ PRINCIPAL ]
Cooch Behar Government Engineering College